Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck in Gold IV/V, looking for serious advice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BKThree

02-04-2015

Hi guys, I'm legitemately looking for some advice. I was well on my way from Silver to Plat until I got into Gold 3. I was actually skipping divisions and was able to reach my Gold 3 promos. That's when things got wrong. I lost promos a couple of times, while doing the same stuff I always have done. Then I went on a losing streak, getting teams with feeders, afkers, flamers name it all and wasn't able to carry like I used to.

Now I'm at a point on which I'm losing more LP than I'm winning and I don't know what to do about it. Look I know that I don't play perfectly all the time, but most of the time I win my lane and try to guide my team to objectives. 9/10 They ignore it and proceed to overextend, feed or whatever.

Maybe I'm playing the wrong champions? What are some good early game hyper carries? Thanks in advance.