Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newbie looking for friendly people?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FungQingYang

02-04-2015

Hi All,

I'm new here. Currently unranked lvl 11 I think? and getting to grips with learning what's what. Was wondering if there's any individuals experienced and newbies alike that would like to add to friends list to play on regular basis and have fun in general while growing with experience? Kind of tired of being matched up with randoms that either just flame because not pro or people who doesn't like to work as a team? Had an abysmal game where 2 people was arguing over who was playing mid lane for 5-10min while the rest of us was trying to enjoy ourselves...

Look forward to hearing from you all.

vangellll

02-04-2015

How old are you?

FungQingYang

02-04-2015

Sorry but I am curious to wonder why you asked age specifically?

Kynik0s

02-05-2015

Will add!

T34LBL00DT3RR0RS

02-06-2015

Still need help? I'm okay I guess, but really underconfident and anxious at PVP. Will be happy to teach you mechanics and stuff

InadequateGuru

02-10-2015

If you still need a helping hand or just another partner in-game feel free to add me.

I play Mid/Top/Support and just recently went into jungling

Been playing since season 2 but had a brake for like 6-8 months and now im back