Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I can't see why i got a warning for bad behavior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexxan

02-03-2015

So, i got a warning right about now, because of bad behavior. I don't understand what i've said wrong or anything, but i know for sure that i haven't harrased anyone. This last game, i was camped top, so i said "Why?" once, and then i said " Fiddle, plz keep coming top so we win the game" since we got other things on the map, while he went top.

Other than that, which i can't see why is bad, there is nothing i can recall. I have never been banned or muted before, and i would like it to stay that way. Atleast more of an explanation would be nice. I don't use sarcasm either. I know it is a " Whining post" but i dont want to be judged on unfair terms, and if there is anything i did wrong, i wont do it again!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiwah

02-03-2015

If you truly have done nothing worth of punishment, you have nothing to worry about. The behaviour alert pops up when you get reported more than usual, and contrary to the CR system it doesn't discriminate between valid and false reports.