Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Premade bot lanes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CryMoarZ

02-03-2015

Hello guys,
[!] No flame/racisme [!]

What to do when ur jungler al lanes going well but you have a bottom lane who is yeah feeding,
When you gank they go away after u pinged 3 times,
Whenever you say: 'When i ping we go in' Prepare they say: Lol flamer ez report and muted.
I am getting tried and make me some times flame cuz I have the feeling they are ruining it with up-set.
Anyone knows how to fix it without getting them instant mad?

CptFixit

02-04-2015

With people who react like they do to you : You ignore them, maybe report them, finish the game and move on.

Ignore, report, finish, move on. That's about all you can do.

Now, if they actually talk and are willing to discuss, then you've got a party going

CryMoarZ

02-04-2015

the problem is:
You want to win,
When they helped me with the jungle leash alistar knocked away my buf.
So they trolled me and made me lose (again) by typical french bot lanes

CptFixit

02-04-2015

Wait wait... You start your thread with "no racism", but now you throw the "french" card... "I'm not racist, but those damn french!". Right...

Quote:
the problem is:
You want to win,

That's dis-associative speech. You mean "But I want to win". I'd be annoyed with'm but I'd roll with it. Apologize to my opponents for having intentional feeders on my team and then make the best of it. Hooray target practice; at least you can still practice your CS-ing.

luriCos

02-06-2015

Premade per se is not a bad thing that can happen to your team. Usually that means that they are talking over teamspeak or skype which increases reaction rates to certain events.

Usually they want to play on the same lane since it is the easiest way for them to support each other and the team. As with every team member you can only hope that they dont get to confident and risk too much.

When they dont communicate with the team or cant even write down a whole sensentence then you can assume that they are either stupid or have a language problem.

In that case i do not see a way how it would be possible to not offend someone who does not want to talk in competitive game.

big homie plus

02-09-2015

more needs to be done about the all round flaming, I see nice players turn to flaming when back into a corner