Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boards beta now live [forum read-only 24th February]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stuartk11

02-03-2015

Quote:
Eambo:
I dislike Reddit too, but I got used to the boards.

- Switch view order to "Recent"
- Switch discussions to "Chronological view"

And it's much like any other forum at that point. No more annoying most viewed or "discussion" reddity views ¬.¬'

It helps, but not much. It might take a long time for me to get used to it, but I'm not sure if the changes to the appearance and layout being so drastically different will be an improvement. I still get a vibe of reddit whenever on the forums, but I suppose that's just me. Thanks anyways though.

Sasogwa

02-03-2015

Sorry didn't read most posts so I dunno if I'm the only one but I have a problem : I can't change language in the boards, I'm stuck in EUWEST- Francais

Beats29

02-03-2015

Quote:
Sasogwa:
Sorry didn't read most posts so I dunno if I'm the only one but I have a problem : I can't change language in the boards, I'm stuck in EUWEST- Francais

Top left corner, select EuW and the languages will appear.

Mr Broken Wings

02-03-2015

One question, will I still be able to post on the Na forum with this account? I dont want to be seperated there.

Eambo

Wrenchman

02-03-2015

Quote:
Sasogwa:

It's actually a known bug I believe at the moment, in the url simply change /fr/ to your language, like /en/

@Mr Broken Wings: Yepyep, for now at least we can still post in NA without a problem :-)

Macros no Kuroi

02-03-2015

Is there a way to make the boards a different coloured theme??

I absolutely hate reading light writing on dark backgrounds...

Welsh

02-03-2015

I was hoping this horrible board was not going to come to EU, stupid reddit type thing. Hate reddit and hate this.

Karmoon

02-03-2015

Quote:
Macros no Kuroi:
Is there a way to make the boards a different coloured theme??

I absolutely hate reading light writing on dark backgrounds...

Some guys posted a thread about changing the skin of it on the boards. I'm sure that's a good first step to look

PentaBacon

02-03-2015

Thank gos, finally. I hope the Boards will not have anything similar to General Discussion. Will it have better red responses and moderators too (not better moderators just.. moderators overall) to remove some known forum trolls and idiots?

Board look awesome tho, it might be a little new, but since I use the NA Board, it's not really something I should be concerned about.

Katsuhayabi

02-03-2015

As long as i don't see my badges displayed straight away next to my name... boards is bull****.