Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boards beta now live [forum read-only 24th February]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superfluxus

02-03-2015

Quote:
Vurdox:
Am I the only one that hates it?

It's dark and depressing and looks horrible.

No. Literally 95% of NA hate it too. But despite it being a beta they couldn't care less about feedback and rolled it out regardless.

The Noble Poro

02-03-2015

I have a feeling this'll become the most downvoted thread in the forums before the forums close.

General MaChao

02-03-2015

wow those boards.....well if you want even less percentage of players on forums then you are going in the right direction, good job and good bye.

Homúra

02-03-2015

http://genericdiscussion.freeforums.net
ProBoards GD

http://gd.ipbhost.com
IPB GD

stuartk11

02-03-2015

Really don't like the boards. I feel that a lot of people are over-reacting to the changes, but I know why they don't like them.
I do enjoy looking through GD here on the forums from time to time, but there is little chance that I will be doing it for long. Categorising everything seems fine in theory, but finding an area similar to GD here on the forums will prove difficult, and I feel that the categories will not be used properly by those posting any threads. One of the categories will probably be used to post all GD posts, clogging it with unrelated threads. And on top of that, it would still be less effective than the already dated system in place.
Almost feel the need to apologise for airing my opinion, and I know that I'm not the only person with this concern. The boards are a nightmare for me to use to any effect. I still find myself having to backtrack and open new tabs for each link to prevent myself from getting lost in them.

hhaavviikk

02-03-2015

well, we've been through allot GD, I abandoned NA after forced switching, and now, doom is approaching EUW as well it seems, may our last weeks be ever joyfull!

Uildienthe

02-03-2015

Two questions:

1. Why is this important post not sticked to the top of the Forums?

2. Why do you have this ugly american style where you replace a g with a ' ?

Beats29

02-03-2015

Quote:
Riot Draggles:
Folks, please read the post. Those of you mentioning Reddit have not read the post The screenshots should be very relevant too!

Draggles I will be honest with you, you're an awesome guy, most of GD likes you... but really, most people don't like the beta format... It's a ripoff of reddit, no offense... I've use the NA version sometimes because I simply had no option and I don't like it. It's damn confusing trust me.

We know you're simply doing your job and I hope you don't get the downvotes as hate to you, but as hate to the new forums. What saddens me most is that so many people complained about it, from NA and EU, and most of people said they didn't like. And Riot simply didn't care about it, they didn't change anything.

The only thing I really like a lot is being able to post on NA side and vice-versa, it allows people and Rioters to speak with everyone. But the format is horrible, and most people don't like reddit. This is a complete ripoff of reddit. I'm just being the most sincere possible, no hate to you personally.

Beats29

02-03-2015

Quote:
Superfluxus:
No. Literally 95% of NA hate it too. But despite it being a beta they couldn't care less about feedback and rolled it out regardless.

So much this. They always said "alright right, please give us your feedback pls", but never actually did anything lol.

Xeerz

02-03-2015

Did we ever asked for this I wonder.

I swear to god no one ever did, besides, if it IS a reddit rip off that would just mean i'll hate it as I hate reddits layout quite a lot(personal thing). So far only the darker shade I can agree with, is a lot easier for the eyes.

But beyond that.. Mweh, not really thrilled.