Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boards beta now live [forum read-only 24th February]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilKIN

02-03-2015

@Riot Draggles
I am disappointed.
The kids get everything.

Professor Singed

02-03-2015

If i want to check Reddit i'll just go to Reddit

Pls get rid of this hideous garbage

Oluap0

02-03-2015

#RIPGD

kiwishrew

02-03-2015

Quote:
Lil Lajneen:
Am I banned over there too?

We all can hope

Kolnart

02-03-2015

Quote:
LordYeven:
It's definitely an improvement and worth checking out

No.

Usually I would respect Wrenchmen to a degree, but the boards are bull freaking horsedung! How do you expect people to find their way around it?

And yes, it looks damn awful, it is dark and confusing...

SirSoap

02-03-2015

With all my respect the boards just look depressing and not like a place where I wanna spend my time on. What was so wrong about the bright colors on the GD? Why does it have to be a dark blue But well I guess I have to adapt.

Kolnart

02-03-2015

Quote:
SirSoap:
With all my respect the boards just look depressing and not like a place where I wanna spend my time on. What was so wrong about the bright colors on the GD? Why does it have to be a dark blue But well I guess I have to adapt.

Now I have no reason to visit League of Legends... Like at all... Guess it's all-in for Heroes of the Storm.

Kolnart

02-03-2015

You know I wonder if Riot considers negative feedback for things like forum changes. Because I remember themmchanging Jinx when she looked like Draven's daughter, but that is about it.

feuerbach

02-03-2015

'tis Draggles!

Girls get th' knives 'n forks! Boys prepare ye hooks, we be goin' out in style (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7g3RuoreRc)!

LordYeven

Wrenchman

02-03-2015

Quote:
Kolnart:
No.

Usually I would respect Wrenchmen to a degree, but the boards are bull freaking horsedung! How do you expect people to find their way around it?

And yes, it looks damn awful, it is dark and confusing...

I totally respect your opinion. At the start I disliked it too, but you get used to it.
Chronological view is there, meaning you can also get the "forum feeling".
Furthermore you have a search that works (yay), a report button which will improve moderation, the ability to track your own posts, notification about new posts and some more nice features.
I would just recommend trying it out, I myself got used to it.