Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boards beta now live [forum read-only 24th February]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caridor

02-21-2015

If I wanted to post on Reddit, I'll post on Reddit.

Caridor

02-21-2015

Quote:
Riot Draggles:
Folks, please read the post. Those of you mentioning Reddit have not read the post The screenshots should be very relevant too!

Nah, we did.
We just saw through your bull ****. Chronological view, which most people won't use so you're essentially splitting the community into fake-Reddit-Knock-Off and something that won't see use, meaning that to all affects and purposes, it's Reddit or nothing.

cyka bled

02-22-2015

So the only thing left to have a real non-reddit bullshît sort of conversation is the comment section of Youtube I guess... Not totally, but quite close..

General MaChao

02-22-2015

Boards are bad and Riot should feel bad.

If the majority of people > DO NOT LIKE < it, chances are they > DO NOT WANT < it.

I hope you can see what im getting at here Riot and the downvotes on the first post also agree but as usual when has riot ever listened to anyone on the forums.

Infact just scrap it all and just have "the update page" no comments no nothing that way you won't even have to pretend to listen to us.

BROLY 32

02-22-2015

Is there a GD section on these boards ? Coz I don't really care about cosplay or these other useless subsections...

FederationNr1

02-23-2015

Fu ch this !! we don't want it !

SpiritController

02-23-2015

This is probably the last post...