Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Placement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joelpwns

02-03-2015

How does the placement determine on where your 3vs3 team will end up if you win 5 games? My team has 4-1 and I am wondering if its worth creating a new team to land the 5 straight wins.

thanks

YGRIID

02-03-2015

Not worth, u better keep playing games and rank the ladder in that one instead. what rank are u in?

Joelpwns

02-03-2015

I was plat last season but now I am gold1. My friends and I recently played 5 games with a new team and won all of the placement matches. Even though our current soloq rank was plat5, gold1 and gold1 we only managed to get to silver3. I thought this was very odd but it might have been since we created a new ranked team. Perhaps we will continue play on this team anyways.

yoursoevil

02-13-2015

it depends who you play against, if you win 5 games vs bronze/silver teams you get placed in higher silver
if you play against diamonds and lose 3, you still won 2 and get played high/low gold.

(hope this made sense)