Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please take your time to read this...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xr4pTor

02-03-2015

Hello guys,
i am so sick of League.
I love this game, i really like it to play but the Players there just arent polite..
They just flame, they find everytime an reason to flame me.
I know i flame some times also, but not in the Chat, more in the reallife.
So please, take your time and watch this Video, it says so much about the community in
League.
This Video isnt from me, its from a stranger, but i found it and i wanted to spread it.

Please share this every game in the gamelobby.
Hope something will change in future..

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxAabW7JfTQ

Lady Lothiriel

02-03-2015

Well, you sort of misinterpreted what the video was trying to tell you:

if you want things to change, start with the person in the mirror.

Liebschen

02-03-2015

Well things might change when individual performance is put into the formula. The frustration of losing a game by someone else's shortcoming is what many can't handle. There isn't really a game alike. where team play has this much importance on your own score. (( Or at least I never played one before where this was the case))

Lady Lothiriel

02-03-2015

If they can't handle the drawbacks that playing a team-oriented game brings with it, I can recommend Skyrim.