Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

does a carry carrie? is it easy to paly adc of u have a good team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonJoo

02-02-2015

I made this thread casue a ot of people say adc is a good way to carrie games. is it?

I have a Tristana winrate 26.1% which is bad.. just bad. its my adc i dont paly others.

stats: KIlls: 8.7/game dead:6.7/game assist:7.6/game cs: 177.7/game

I dont like to play adc. i just dont feel it. is ok there are other positions to paly. well i can paly it but obvionsly i cannot carrie a team.

my thoughts on it (in bronze/silver)

if u have a good team, a good fronline with tanks, or assasins the enenmy team must focus even before adc.. its is easy to paly adc. shoot on what u can reach from a safe distance... (well thats how i understand adc... if your the only one in your team. who is fed. andy your teammates)struggles.. at least i dont have a chance to carrie this.

soo i maybe let less experiensd people paly adc. if i protect him .. and he just click and autoattack the whole team...

casue i think is harder to be thats brutal frontline that protected the adc that accutually be the adc..

is it true? that do u think?

KonJoo

02-02-2015

holy **** just my next game my adc went 0 12 0....

TactiDestroyer

02-11-2015

I main support and I wouldn't say it's easy.

Adc's cannot carry teams if they are the only decent player on the team.

Typically, you'll have the enemy jungler + top laner dive on you immediately and the rest of the team will be focusing you too.

Mid laner does burst but typically they 1hit 1 champ and then have to wait whereas the adc puts out continuous damage, hence why you get focused.

--

You'll need some good peel to survive fights - fed or not (unless it's ridiculous).

Positioning is everything. You can't just expect to sit at the back and attack people and they ignore you.

The mid laner will usually/should 1 hit you in a fight, so keep an eye on his cd's and make sure he uses a spell or two on say your tanky top laner before getting too close to him.

--

To answer your question, I think mid lane can carry better than adc since adc is a baby that needs to be looked after early game. So bad support = bad lane = bad game (obviously you can catch up but it can be difficult).

I main support my with premade adc and we're currently on a 14 win streak (10/10 promos = Gold 2). We'll be looking to finish the season in diamond/plat.

A decent bot lane can carry, but just a fed adc? Difficult.

Ichimaruuu

02-11-2015

True story, Adcs dont carry games alone.
Last game I've played Adc my whole team had over 50 Deaths (I just died 5 times) and I had half of our kills (I had about 10/12 kills)...
I couldnt carry lol (Should say thanks to my 2-18 Yasuo lol)

Btw It's quite hard to carry alone as Adc. Cuz your Support or Jungler must Set up your kills.
People dont give the right recognition to supports but they're awesome, They save you, Make plays. And most of the players dont even care about support.
Most of the time the real carries are the Supports.

Watson610

02-12-2015

Imo mid and jungle are the best roles to carry with. Theyre not dependant on other players and can punish overextended enemies by ganking/roaming easily to bring you and your teammates ahead.

Bretterz

02-18-2015

As a nooby elo hell silver division player myself, I enjoy playing adc and my records with vayne, ezreal and jinx are pretty good. I've found with champions like vayne and ezreal you can potentially carry your team even if they're doing badly, but ONLY if you're able to take targets out 1 by 1 or so. For example in mid game with vayne i'll sometimes sit in brushes if I can expect an enemy to go there and it's incredibly easy to kill them in a matter or seconds, just gotta make sure you're able to e them in the wall and they're as good as dead.

In general though it's difficult to carry as an adc if your team are doing badly as you're mainly relying on your teammates to isolate targets and protect you, janna is probably one of the best champions to do so along with braum regarding supports.