Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High mmr ARAM stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrosPigeon

02-02-2015

http://www.twitch.tv/grospigeon (http://www.twitch.tv/grospigeon)

I will be streaming Howling Abyss related games (ARAM or custom games) on both NA and EUW for the next week or so.

Schedule:
7PM-11PM CET / 10AM-2PM PST: High mmr ARAM / ABAM open lobby on EUW
(30 mins dinner break)
11:30PM-6AM CET / 2:30PM-9PM PST: ABAM open lobby on NA

The schedule may change depending on how fast the queue pops. If it pops rapidly at the end of each game while I'm playing on EUW, I will stay on EUW for a longer period of time. If, on the other hand, it doesn't pop at all, I will be switching to NA, unless viewers request I host a custom game instead. Nevertheless, the stream will always last at least from 7PM CET to 6AM CET.

Edit1: Since queues takes too long to pop and are pretty inconsistent at high mmr, I'll be hosting custom game lobbies.
Edit2: Added schedule
Edit3: Schedule modified

V31751

02-03-2015

I could only hear audio and see champion selection screen as a still image. Refresh did not fix the problem and your stream still buffers quite alot. Can't watch, did not enjoy.

GrosPigeon

02-03-2015

I reduced the buffer size significantly and downscaled the resolution from 1080p to 720p. Althought the major problem is finding game. I've been in queue probably 3x more than I've been in game, so I might have to just host customs if I want to stream gameplay.

V31751

02-03-2015

Things work! :OOOOOO

GrosPigeon

02-04-2015

Stream is live.

GrosPigeon

02-05-2015

Stream will be delayed today and every other following day because I need to adapt to a new schedule. I have upcoming tournaments that take place 2h after the end of my original schedule and those tournaments happen weekly. So I need to delay the time at which I go to sleep. So see you guys at 7PM CET!

GrosPigeon

02-10-2015

Stream is up.