Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I always lose lane.... over a year later.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coprolalomaniac

02-01-2015

Over a year ago I watched my uncle die in front of me - nothing I could do would save him. Around about the same time I really started getting into league. It kept me sane and I am connected to this stupid game more than just "because"... I've always online gamed, even met my boyfriend (who lives with me) through wow. The few people I know currently are also into the LCS and the game keeps us together. And I am too ashamed to tell any of them WHY it DOES bother me that I am the slowest person on our team and our weakest link. I by no means want to be a pro - but it bothers me that it's got to the point I only play Janna (yay stereotypical female support) and only because my AD might make it go even. I am kind of fed up of playing the same thing but if I don't it's almost "assisting the enemy team". Mid/Top/Jungle/AD - forget it. Every decision I make in going for a cs or trading is always WRONG. I get caught, we lose the trade, I get my ad killed, I feed, I get FLAMED.... and it DOES get tiring to be reminded, in a game that used to be my escape from my RL hell, that even in "JUST" a game I cannot do the simplest of things - let alone save another human being.

Amazingly the players I know that are FAR BETTER than me (including my dia bf) are horrendous at helping me out other than physically camping my lane. In fact when I ask how to play against a vlad (I got forced top and panic picked lulu) I was trolled and given not a single piece of helpful advice. Anyone else I have encountered to help me have either been egotistical pieces of **** that just like to stomp 1v1, harshly critisize me or, once they find out I'm a chick, just show off their vayne skills in lane. The only good bits I've ever got are from a few sensible streams.

I don't even know what I hoped to achieve by coming here. I am so tired of feeling like this I don't even want to try ranked games for fear of losing SOMEONE ELSE'S promos. So if you are able to have even a few good games, or a few good lanes, just appreciate it.

Redman07

02-02-2015

the biggest problem in the League is, the most player try to be better as their teammates, they believe they need better stats to be a good player and stuff...

i would actually recommend to play ranked, because sooner or later your teammates will be in equal skill level...in normal games u can end up playing 1on1 with a LCS player

also try ARAM or Dominion, where it isnt that hard about winning/losing or invite some friends for normal games...mute toxic aggressive player...

gl hf

ThriceTail

02-07-2015

Bro, what champs do you play? Because instead of playing janna support you might want to try some more OP champs. For example, Riven(you reach lvl 2 first and they are dead) or Lee sin jungle(invade once you have blue/red.

LastSpark123

02-07-2015

You definitely need a therapist. This is by no means a "trololol you're dumb" post. This is a serious advice! You seem to have some really serious issues with yourself and LoL won't help you settle them. Please look for help.

Serika Zero

02-07-2015

Quote:
Coprolalomaniac:
Over a year ago I watched my uncle die in front of me - nothing I could do would save him. Around about the same time I really started getting into league. It kept me sane and I am connected to this stupid game more than just "because"... I've always online gamed, even met my boyfriend (who lives with me) through wow. The few people I know currently are also into the LCS and the game keeps us together. And I am too ashamed to tell any of them WHY it DOES bother me that I am the slowest person on our team and our weakest link. I by no means want to be a pro - but it bothers me that it's got to the point I only play Janna (yay stereotypical female support) and only because my AD might make it go even. I am kind of fed up of playing the same thing but if I don't it's almost "assisting the enemy team". Mid/Top/Jungle/AD - forget it. Every decision I make in going for a cs or trading is always WRONG. I get caught, we lose the trade, I get my ad killed, I feed, I get FLAMED.... and it DOES get tiring to be reminded, in a game that used to be my escape from my RL hell, that even in "JUST" a game I cannot do the simplest of things - let alone save another human being.

Amazingly the players I know that are FAR BETTER than me (including my dia bf) are horrendous at helping me out other than physically camping my lane. In fact when I ask how to play against a vlad (I got forced top and panic picked lulu) I was trolled and given not a single piece of helpful advice. Anyone else I have encountered to help me have either been egotistical pieces of **** that just like to stomp 1v1, harshly critisize me or, once they find out I'm a chick, just show off their vayne skills in lane. The only good bits I've ever got are from a few sensible streams.

I don't even know what I hoped to achieve by coming here. I am so tired of feeling like this I don't even want to try ranked games for fear of losing SOMEONE ELSE'S promos. So if you are able to have even a few good games, or a few good lanes, just appreciate it.

if you still gona see this:

the less you care, the easiest it will become
i can't recall the amount of games i went troll pick and didn't give a **** about my opponents or my team mates and that's how i won

and when i tried to play 1v1 with someone else to help that person, i always told them why i "won". Other than when we were just fighting to see which one of us is currently better (lost my share and won my share in that)

side note:
eat fruits like: apples, strawberries, kiwi
it helps with controlling your emotions, milk also helps. When you are feeling down or depressed.

They got the same effect as sweets, but they won't get you fat unless you consume enormous amounts of them