Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reorder the rune and mastery pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrBaasReznor

02-01-2015

I would like to reorder my rune pages and/or mastery pages. Because I get more champs I create mastery pages for, and they are in some random order I buy the champs. But I would like to create some system where I can arrange the mastery pages of my most played champions to the front and where I can change the order when I buy a new champion or stop playing a champion. For rune pages this isn't much of a problem because I have less of them, but still it would be nice to reorder them, because when I buy additional pages I can create more specific rune pages for eg AP with CDR or AP with MR or armor. But without reordering, these pages would be in random order instead of close to each other. Not a very big deal, but still would be nice to have I think.