Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm terribly dissatisifed with my ticket responses about me getting ranked banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

decembra

02-03-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
Side note:
You are low gold (maybe back to plat), I am low silver. Nothing in all of this is competitive in any way. This is like talking about how me reaching level xx on WoW somehow entitles me to be unpleasant to someone who in my perception hinders my levelling progress.

If this is how you perceive it, then you are provoking the rest of us to be "toxic" towards you and something should be done about you as well as the "toxic" players. Ranked at all levels be it bronze or challenger IS competitive. You can ask any Rioter to describe what ranked is meant to be as a mode of play in a single word, and they should say "competitive". Sometimes I wonder how you ladies and gents are not recognizing just how frustrating it can be that you're trolling our ranked games whether intentional or not. This attitude is exactly why I would appear to "flame" you, because you don't have much of a drive to win the game and you don't care that I do. Your WoW example is not the same. You don't have greater ambitions when it comes to League of Legends, or at least it seems that way (maybe you do in WoW, but not here). As much as you believe it, I'm not just some nasty random toxic person who enjoys emotionally scarring you. I'm just a competitive player.

David B. Morris wrote in The Scientist in 2005, "'No pain, no gain' is an American modern mini-narrative: it compresses the story of a protagonist who understands that the road to achievement runs only through hardship."
To add to that, I think you can achieve what you want without the hardship, but if you're not in it to achieve anything then you're just creating hardship for yourself and others who are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_pain,_no_gain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_pain,_no_gain)