Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm terribly dissatisifed with my ticket responses about me getting ranked banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Specky

02-01-2015

To start this off i'd like to say that I'm kinda sorta known in high elo euwest as the guy that plays a lot of unconvential picks and I tilt very easily. Because of this I get camped a lot and I get flamed a ton. I see myself as a very vocal player and positive. Mainly cracking jokes etc but sometimes (rarely) a lever flicks and I can become very negative. Generally after playing with the same people over and over and getting flamed or people banning my champions. On the other hand I don't mind chat restrictions too much but as a high elo player I get flamed hard almost every normal game I play and in normals it's eighter pick one of my mains and stomp the **** out of people or play kinda bad. The first alternative is just not enjoyable. But I came here looking for chat logs or something similar cause I believe Im a positive player and I wamt to improve even more I guess. And they said it was impossible to give them to me in my tickets. So "smite" me I guess. Seeing me being negative might give me some motivation to play normal games.

Shiwah

02-01-2015

There are no chat logs here. Lyte doesn't post here, and the support guys aren't allowed to share them with anyone.

You know you're being negative... so start from that, I guess? Try with the golden rule: "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".

Vodeth

02-01-2015

specky for president

Specky

02-01-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
There are no chat logs here. Lyte doesn't post here, and the support guys aren't allowed to share them with anyone.

You know you're being negative... so start from that, I guess? Try with the golden rule: "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".

I am negative like... 1/50 games and it's nothing major. And I get flamed almost every other game I play just cause people see my name. You can't remain calm after being flame 10 games in a row.

Shiwah

02-01-2015

Solution would be: mute, report, move on.

Specky

02-01-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
Solution would be: mute, report, move on.

Seems easy in retrospect doesn't it. But our brains doesn't work that way, Especially not in a competetive enviroment. After people telling you you're the worst and that you should return your account or that you cheated your way into high elo, you flip after a while. Even playing normal games you get flamed by enemies/allies just cause youre high elo even if youre doing good or bad. It's eighter not good enough or why are you playing normals. To have the mental strenght to withstand a minor negative attitude through all that is a big feat and hard to do unless you were raised as a monk up in the mountains somewhere. I have streamed a lot of my games aswell and people see me as a very positive player. What you just said is like parents telling their kids to just ignore the bullies, it just does not work that way. You're gonna throw a fit after a while

Wolf315

02-01-2015

The people flaming diamonds in normal games is just too much. Totally agree.

decembra

02-01-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
Try with the golden rule: "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".

This is not everybody's golden rule. At some point, you're going to have to realize that.

Shiwah

02-01-2015

Quote:
decembra:
This is not everybody's golden rule. At some point, you're going to have to realize that.

And you will have to realize that it should be.

Or do you yell to strangers every time you go out of your house and stomp on your foot?

Quote:
Specky:
What you just said is like parents telling their kids to just ignore the bullies, it just does not work that way. You're gonna throw a fit after a while

And do you know what people do against bullies? Either they ignore them, or keep submitting to them, or report them.
The safest approach in this game is to both ignore and report them. Something in your wording tells me you're not using the mute button. That would save you from further harassment after the first sign of being flamed.
From my part, I'm able to pretend people said nothing and ignore them completely. But not everyone has the same mental fortitude, I know.

decembra

02-01-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
And you will have to realize that it should be.

Or do you yell to strangers every time you go out of your house and stomp on your foot?

You're talking about your ideal world, not everybody else's, and in your world League of Legends wouldn't exist because killing isn't nice either.
And what does stomping my foot have to do with typing to my teammates in an online game?