Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do I send a ticket to report a player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wordron

02-01-2015

Hello, I want to send a ticket to Riot support regarding an extreamly toxic player, but I cant find my way in the new support page. Can you tell me the step by step to follow in order to send a report ticket?

PS: I already sent an after game report, but I want to submit a screenshot from the postgame lobby and the championselect chat.

Ironoso

02-01-2015

Quote:
wordron:
Hello, I want to send a ticket to Riot support regarding an extreamly toxic player, but I cant find my way in the new support page. Can you tell me the step by step to follow in order to send a report ticket?

PS: I already sent an after game report, but I want to submit a screenshot from the postgame lobby and the championselect chat.

Once you've logged in, at the top-right of the screen there is a button "SUPPORT". After you click it you are in the support page, then at the top again you have to click "SUBMIT A REQUEST" and fill everything. Hope that helps ^^

wordron

02-01-2015

what should I pick in "category"?

Humpelstilzche

Senior Emissary

02-01-2015

Whatever fits. If nothing fits, chose randomly. It will be forwarded to the right person.

bazenboy666

02-18-2015

when i login i have to reconnect but im not ingame and when i reconnect i can't connect to server