Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

sickness wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lekeve69

01-31-2015

can i ask to ppl who play ranked at bronze league to ward as they play support and mid ward his mid top ward his top dont need to buy u have the free one
So everytime i play jungle for my qualification to raise up of league i get team where no one wards only me the jungle and then blame me for all and cry to gank
is it me who are stupid to not go without any vision or them
i begin to think that the most bronze ppl have a wards sickness

CWB6PQX934AL17TR

02-08-2015

vision and a brain wins soloQ matches, I think bronze players don't know this

DarkeXo

02-09-2015

Quote:
lekeve69:
can i ask to ppl who play ranked at bronze league to ward as they play support and mid ward his mid top ward his top dont need to buy u have the free one
So everytime i play jungle for my qualification to raise up of league i get team where no one wards only me the jungle and then blame me for all and cry to gank
is it me who are stupid to not go without any vision or them
i begin to think that the most bronze ppl have a wards sickness

Well... I was a bronze player once, but with a difference: I watched LCS... And in there, they are ward-maniacs... So i Learned: Vision = safety. Safety to survive. And to kill as well. So I even started to buy pink wards. And i even passed that to my friends/premades, who thinks that upgrading wards/pinks wouldn't matter that much. It does.