Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spirit Guard Udyr & Pulsefire ezreal Glitched in 5.2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IVIacHiinE

01-31-2015

Udyr
As of (if I am not mistaken) patch 4.20 spirit guard udyr skin features the same joke and taunt for every stance as if it was always bear stance.
For example , If i am in phoenix ; bear ; tiger or turtle stance the jokes and taunts are as it follows :

Joke - " Man I love honey... but the bees..."
Taunt - "You´d look better after a good mauling"
When attacking - "strenght of the bear" & "overwhelming force"

The visual aspects are correct as they always were but the soundfiles are bugged since spirit guard udyr should feature a difrent joke and taunt for all four stances.

After the 28th of january "Fix" the skin is even more buged now, this video was recorded on 31st of january 2015, after the udyr "fix" on 28th. You can see that the soundfiles are still incorrect and now his body glitches all over the screen everytime he dies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNRs...ature=youtu.be

Ezreal

Im not sure when this bug crawled his way into the game, but I do believe it was after spirit guard udyr "fix" on the 28th of january, after a game today I noticed something that wasn´t happening before.
When pulsefire ezreal dies , all of his "armor progress" dies with him. For those that may not know , his suit gains new visuals everytime you level up your ultimate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMA3FWQGXE&feature=youtu.be

There is also a 3rd bug that I noticed when recording this , even thou legend of the poro king has come to an end , I still have 2 poros following me in ARAM.

If the bugs were minimal I wouldn´t care much but both ultimate skins are glitched and they cost alot of money, not only that but those two are my favourite champions, If I could get some warning from rioters telling me you guys were looking into it would be awesome

IVIacHiinE

02-01-2015

Bump

Bear in mind also , that I just recorded in ARAM just so I could level up faster , the glitches are happening in all maps for both champions

Eneroth

02-01-2015

All my friends and I have the same problem, with the new fix we thought it would get fixed but so far it got worst, for the price one pays for this skins Riot should have already disabled the skins to fix them. It's unfair to spend this amount of money to have a broken thing.

Jnipple

02-02-2015

This is also happening in my account. Rito must repair this or this is just another waiste of money.

ZKeros

02-03-2015

FIX THIS!

IVIacHiinE

02-05-2015

Bump

ZKeros

02-05-2015

Great advertisement, high value, ****ty execution! what a Bump

IVIacHiinE

02-07-2015

Bump
Has riot said anything about this yet , somewhere ?
Its so sad to pay 3250 riot points , wich is almost 20 euros , to have a broken skin.
Its a gigantic lack of professionalism.

IVIacHiinE

02-14-2015

The bugs are still up in 5.3.

IVIacHiinE

02-21-2015

bump