Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thinking of quitting ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warbackxoxo

02-17-2015

Meh i'm just getting troll players aswell, last 2 games.

One went gp suport and just suicided.

Other game we had a kassadin that went 1 /13 and complained about being ganked as kassadin

Last one was just all 3 members trolling and not carrying about anything, our mid syndra would just throw Qs on the floor and oom herself.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honuz

02-18-2015

Quote:
Warbackxoxo:
Meh i'm just getting troll players aswell, last 2 games.

One went gp suport and just suicided.

Other game we had a kassadin that went 1 /13 and complained about being ganked as kassadin

Last one was just all 3 members trolling and not carrying about anything, our mid syndra would just throw Qs on the floor and oom herself.

I suppose the ratio of "correct" players vs Troll/Bad Players is too low.

My stats, they are not amazing .. but not so bad neither.. i CAN'T get out of Bronze 5 .. !

An other with a Nidalee..
Me : "Nidalee Supp, you're sure... ?"
shucrhe : "Yeah np"

As ALWAYS with these supp, no supp build.. but worst of all no Sighstone, always the same ending, our players run in the dark .. die.. feed.. end game. Every time, to try to avoid the ineluctable end .. i Cry.. i Shout "Buy Stealth Wards" ... no ... they do not want.

Pleeassseee .. get me out of this big bag of ...Beeeepp .. !