Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thinking of quitting ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honuz

02-02-2015

New game : I was last pick, SmartVlam was first and banning

Honuz joined the room.
Kime2 joined the room.
SwartVlam joined the room.
Warfîghter joined the room.
SwartVlam: hey all
Honuz: Hiii guys
Warfîghter: hi
Warfîghter: waht u ban omg
Warfîghter: u noob
Kime2: top
Warfîghter: nice no ban kata
Warfîghter: idiot
Honuz: Jungle, Top taken
Honuz: War, no insult or report

This is bad behavior... pure. And this is a "cool" bad attitude.. some are .. amazing.

SmB Koji

02-02-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
^This seems to correlate with certain of Riot's statistics. Players with a history of being negative (i.e. with a CR etc.) seeing more negativity themselves.

Positive players do report less and see less negativity.

My girlfriend often plays with me, she only plays ARAM and yet I often have to report someone coz they're negative. So does she think. So sorry, I just happen to be maybe more strict on following the Summoner's Code, but it's not a matter of negativity oneself. I really don't consider myself as such, since I never break any rule of this code.

Hooking Legend

02-02-2015

You can quit but you'll come crawling back.... I did ... twice

Honuz

02-02-2015

An other one ... chat in choose champ screen :
Last pick : "I'll adc" (no hi no nothing)
Last pick : "If i do not adc i'll feed" ..

God ...

Honuz

02-05-2015

Hi all, more on my experience : I run into some problem with my internet connection, while i tried to reboot, reconnect, the connection was just droping from time to time for 5 mins... i was partially "afk" on 4 games.. thus lead me to the 20 mins waiting queue. I understand why and i got no problem with that. I was past my 5 "queues" of 20 mins and run into "normal" mode again.
Last game, "Zac" say in the pregame chat "I'll ruin your game"... and he fed, i mean .. real feeding, intentional, running in straight line to the oponents past the turret and die... 16 death in 10 mins (something like that). Then we agreed to stop playing. We just waited in the home zone... moving aroung (no real afk). And guess what .. i got an "AFK" report (i suppose) .. and BAM .. again the 20 minutes waiting queue ... Common !
I find that the game is not "fair"... i know how difficult is it to create an automatic thus fair system .. but .. common, improve it.
I was not afk (in the last game).. so why an afk report is acceptable by the suystem?

Ps : I've replaced my modem-router (he was the culprit).

Wolf315

02-05-2015

Lol you're bronze 4. No wonder you're playing with those people

Honuz

02-05-2015

Yep .. was silver and felt in that.. let say "ShiitPot". The question is now .. "how do i get out"... ?

Wolf315

02-05-2015

Playing better lol. In that elo people make so many mistakes, they even build useless items.

CptFixit

02-05-2015

Quote:
Then we agreed to stop playing. We just waited in the home zone... moving aroung (no real afk). ... ...
I was not afk (in the last game).. so why an afk report is acceptable by the suystem?

Because for all intents and purposes you guys were AFK. You stopped playing the game.

Quote:
Ps : I've replaced my modem-router (he was the culprit).

Good on you! I'm happy to see someone taking responsibility for their own network issues. I hope your new equipment lasts a long time

Warbackxoxo

02-05-2015

Quote:
Ninja Serb:
I'm all for polite and fair treatment between players but in all honesty people need to drink a tall cup of "stop being a girl" juice. How do people go outside of their house at all these days when everything offends them? When one of my colleagues screw up at work and I end up looking like an idiot in front of the client what do you think I do? Get offended? Report my colleague? No, man up handle the situation and then go yell at my colleague and we continue working together happily. League is just a game people, the crazies that flame and go nuts while they are losing, this game is their life. Don't get mad at them, pity them cause this is all they know... and their parents basement.

SOrry Hump, but this is real life . People are oversensitive in todays society, just look at some of the movements that are formed around that, like 3rd wave feminism for instance.

People just had 0 tolerance, it's really pathetic the level of offense people take, if those peopel quit this game would become a lot better ^^.