Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People read i need help zNcFantasy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zNcFantasy

01-30-2015

i got perma bann for no reason and i did not even say anything but things like good job and things in the last game's i was in the email reads Greetings zncfantasy,
Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Fri Feb 22 22:22:22 UTC 2222

i cut the things like read terms out

and the email made no sence i did not get a tribunal or anything i try to go on league and nope BAN HAMMER

zNcFantasy

01-30-2015

i would also like to add i have paid so much money into this game and seeing it taken away from me for no reason in my book its theft (i am being dramatic but still same concept)

Shiwah

01-30-2015

Could be a ban due to billing issues. Contact support about it.

Humpelstilzche

Senior Emissary

01-31-2015

Quote:
until Fri Feb 22 22:22:22 UTC 2222

Those bans are for scripting. Contact the support for further information (if you need it).

zNcFantasy

02-04-2015

Humpelstilzche is there any way i can talk to an actual person

Kageryu

02-04-2015

Be insistant(but stay polite) to speak to support staff about it, after a few template answers you should be forwarded to a "real person" as people like to say.

Wolf315

02-04-2015

Quote:
zNcFantasy:
Humpelstilzche is there any way i can talk to an actual person

Nope there isn't you gotta stick with the bot answers or wait a very very very long time.