LoL Web Template

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cR Moonfish

25-05-2011

Lately, I'm kinda bored at work so I have decided to design & code a simple and I hope cool web template for league of legends.

Currently, it's still in beta phase, a lot of things to work on but I'd like to share it with you so you can tell me what you think.

http://www.razer-clan.info

I ll be working on it till it moves to a higher quality template. I hope you ll like it.
Comments appreciated.

Best wishes,
Alex

FriXioN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-05-2011

Looks pretty good. I just dont like the middle scrolling text bit. Puts me off, but i dont know why.

H4ckJack

25-05-2011

Doesn't make enough use of the current high-resolution standards us gamers have (I mean it only uses 1/3rd of my screen space). Colors and fonts are good.

cR Moonfish

25-05-2011

@FriXioN - I ll work on that. Thanks
@Jack - That was my main idea. I m working on 2. 26 inch monitors and idea was to actually make a site very centered and visible.

If I manage to get those graphics in high resolution, I will change it to scale with higher resolutions too.

FriXioN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shammina View Post
@FriXioN - I ll work on that. Thanks
@Jack - That was my main idea. I m working on 2. 26 inch monitors and idea was to actually make a site very centered and visible.

If I manage to get those graphics in high resolution, I will change it to scale with higher resolutions too.
Sorry I cant be of more help =/ i just.. dont know what it is about the middle. Doesn't appeal to me i spose..