Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL Web Template

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cR Moonfish

05-25-2011

Lately, I'm kinda bored at work so I have decided to design & code a simple and I hope cool web template for league of legends.

Currently, it's still in beta phase, a lot of things to work on but I'd like to share it with you so you can tell me what you think.

http://www.razer-clan.info

I ll be working on it till it moves to a higher quality template. I hope you ll like it.
Comments appreciated.

Best wishes,
Alex

FriXioN

05-25-2011

Looks pretty good. I just dont like the middle scrolling text bit. Puts me off, but i dont know why.

H4ckJack

05-25-2011

Doesn't make enough use of the current high-resolution standards us gamers have (I mean it only uses 1/3rd of my screen space). Colors and fonts are good.

cR Moonfish

05-25-2011

@FriXioN - I ll work on that. Thanks
@Jack - That was my main idea. I m working on 2. 26 inch monitors and idea was to actually make a site very centered and visible.

If I manage to get those graphics in high resolution, I will change it to scale with higher resolutions too.

FriXioN

05-25-2011

Quote:
Shammina:
@FriXioN - I ll work on that. Thanks
@Jack - That was my main idea. I m working on 2. 26 inch monitors and idea was to actually make a site very centered and visible.

If I manage to get those graphics in high resolution, I will change it to scale with higher resolutions too.

Sorry I cant be of more help =/ i just.. dont know what it is about the middle. Doesn't appeal to me i spose..