Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Something bad has happened in team builder and the support link is wrong (ss within)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nairobi13

01-30-2015

Hi,

Can't get into teambuilder this morning. Also seen that the support link is spelt incorrectly. Can anyone tell me what's happening?

http://i.imgur.com/WKaI7RZ.jpg

Eambo

Wrenchman

01-30-2015

Hah! Nice catch...I've actually never seen this error before.

I assume you've tried a restart and whatnot?

Nairobi13

01-30-2015

Yup, multiple times. I think something might be happening now but still. That error message!

Eambo

Wrenchman

01-30-2015

Can you please replicate that error, shut down the client, then upload your latest logs from:

C:/RADS/projects/lol_air_client/releases/%HIGHESTNUMBER%/deploy/logs/

Are you able to play other modes okay? Does this error show both when you try to create and join a teambuilder team? Thanks!

HaasBeun

02-15-2015

I have the same problem, is there a solution?

Kaposky rule

02-22-2015

I have the same problem... help??

MARV9R

02-24-2015

Same problem here! A reinstall didn't fix the prob either.

Here the Log entry:

Quote:
2/24/2015 16:13:00.059 [ERROR] com.riotgames.platform.gameclient.commands.partyrewards.GetPartyRewardsConfigAction SERVICE UNKNOWN

EDIT:
After playing a pre-made (not solo) using the team builder, it know works for me again. Very strange!