Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we change the incredible stupid dominion comeback mechanics ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitr0ExpreSs

01-29-2015

I'm sick of loosing games I've been winning 450 to 100 points, just because the other team has half as long respawn timers and start swarming top. Why the **** should teams be punished for playing well and crushing their enemy ? The games are so swingy now you start getting anxious halfway through even though you may be well ahead cause you don't know what's gonna happen when those stupid handicapped respawn timers kick in.

Penteano

01-29-2015

This is what makes Dom good. You can't sleep or do a wrong decision at any time in the match. I see no reasons for change.

Sylian

Recruiter

01-29-2015

They should tone it down a bit. Will they? I don't know. They still haven't fixed the quest system. It seems like Dominion isn't prioritized much at all, sadly. Elixir of Wrath is still there.

Nitr0ExpreSs

01-29-2015

Quote:
Penteano:
This is what makes Dom good. You can't sleep or do a wrong decision at any time in the match. I see no reasons for change.

Almost half as short respawn timers of the opposite team have nothing to do with you or your mistakes, that's one of the reasons why it's idiotic. I agree the other team should have a chance at coming back but right now it's too much, seems like there's a comeback in every game, and barely a win or a total turnaround at the end.

Besides, so what - now the other team is allowed a ton of mistakes because they already made another ton and are loosing and you have to play perfectly on the opposite side ? How does that make any sense ?