Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Divinity - LF Female - ADC - Top - Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

div Rezaq

01-29-2015

Divinity is looking for you!

What is Divinity?

Divinity is a project of me and some friends to help others compete, grow and improve under our name. We are aiming to grow with teams into eSport in an healthy environment with fun at what we are doing.

What are we looking for?

Divinity is currently looking four female players for our first team that we gonna go to compete, grow and improve with. You should be around Gold and having a productive attitude, meaning you should be willing to improve, be open for other opinions than your own and help improve each other. We want to help you improve, enjoy the game and take your first steps into eSport.

Aside from that we are also looking for designers to grow and stick with us as well and give us all a pretty place to come back to. We are looking for designers who are able to improve our website layout with us, social media revamps etc. etc.

Open Positions:

Jungle

Requirements:
- 16y +
- Healthy attitude - It´s not all about the game
- Around Gold
- Willing to improve and taking the first steps into eSport

What do we have to offer?

We are currently at the start of everything and we gonna help you improve as in grow mentally, analyze your games with you to point out mistakes and offer you different solutions to those mistakes. We are also going to help you with the management, coordinating scrims or training (if you wish for it), doing research on tournaments and so on.

If you are interested into growing with us, have any further questions or any other requests feel free to add me ingame 'div Rezaq' or on Skype 'imrezaq'. As for the designers I would like to ask you to hand in a portfolio of your work so we can see what you are capable of.

Till then I wish you the best of luck on the fields of justice!
We will await you!

Best regards,
Nik 'Rezaq' P.
Divinity

div Rezaq

01-30-2015

bump

Sezo44

01-30-2015

Name:Sezo
Current League and division:bronze for smurf
Season 4 League and division + Peak League and divisions:just play since 1 year but very exp player iam
Residence:germany
Role:top mid jungle
Champions:80% of all
Availability:after 19.00

add me sezo44

Fïnal Hour

01-30-2015

16 Plat 5 adc main I've been in game since beta, play every day from england live in croatia so yea adderino me

div Rezaq

01-31-2015

bump

div Rezaq

02-01-2015

bump

div Rezaq

02-03-2015

bump

div Rezaq

02-05-2015

bump

div Rezaq

02-08-2015

bump

Tyler The Kid

02-08-2015

Freakin creeper