Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Chill, it's normal game, everything's allowed here"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warbackxoxo

01-29-2015

Well if you want to go there:

1. If you didn't read those posts, you just skim-read, because most of them are done in threads where i was banned or that you were there.

2. You want me to "shame and blame" people on these forums, for things they've done like 2 months ago? I don't think that would matter now.

Does it really matter, that i bring them up? Most of it is passive-agresiveness, implying i'm stupid or uneducated sometimes related to fatherly figures, oh or very sarcastically imply that i'm crazy for thinking God almighty (Rito), could actually do something wrong every milennia.

Outside of that, basically just calling me a troll very directly or in 2 accounts saying i'm a lost cause .

You know, the kinda **** that makes you guys go bananas if you hear that in a game, and want to impose 500 restrictions.

Liebschen

01-30-2015

Well self restraint is very important, discrediting people by calling them trolls, accusing them of low intellect..etc, even quoting the rules can be a form of self aggrandizement the reason isn't even important because everyone does it to some degree. Just know your contributions matter even if some disagree.

Warbackxoxo

01-30-2015

If you don't aplly that in-game you can't apply it on forums. Sorry try again.

Liebschen

01-30-2015

Are you referring to my post?

Frenchie2010

01-30-2015

Quote:
Liebschen:
Are you referring to my post?

I was thinking the very same thing XD

I was re-reading your post and his and literally like that. (http://proteas.microlab.ntua.gr/ksiop/phd_funny/research_in_progress__funny/As_the_figure_clearly_shows.gif)

But then I reminded myself that I didnt want to answer to his posts anymore except for when I personally feel the spread of toxic mindsets is imminent.

At this point I gotta add though that im probably one of those who had insulted warback at some point by acting like he is uneducated or a lost cause. Maybe Ive done it again with the statement above.

So to clarify this:
Im really sorry warback, Im not just saying this, I am. But arguing with you is kinda hard for me. You just seem so oblivious to any arguments I make. You would probaly say the same about me, but well... I dont see any way out of that.

As i said, I will try to avoid engaging you in this forum, Ill only chime in if I feel I cant let that stand what you just said without risking people reading it and getting wrong ideas from that

Liebschen

01-30-2015

There is nothing wrong with how you feel, but attacking his person is a display of poor judgement even if it is efficient, and applied by many. Anyway I appreciate War back's posts.

Warbackxoxo

01-30-2015

Quote:
Frenchie2010:
I was thinking the very same thing XD

I was re-reading your post and his and literally like that. (http://proteas.microlab.ntua.gr/ksiop/phd_funny/research_in_progress__funny/As_the_figure_clearly_shows.gif)

But then I reminded myself that I didnt want to answer to his posts anymore except for when I personally feel the spread of toxic mindsets is imminent.

At this point I gotta add though that im probably one of those who had insulted warback at some point by acting like he is uneducated or a lost cause. Maybe Ive done it again with the statement above.

So to clarify this:
Im really sorry warback, Im not just saying this, I am. But arguing with you is kinda hard for me. You just seem so oblivious to any arguments I make. You would probaly say the same about me, but well... I dont see any way out of that.

As i said, I will try to avoid engaging you in this forum, Ill only chime in if I feel I cant let that stand what you just said without risking people reading it and getting wrong ideas from that

I was refering to him, because i though he implied that being called a troll, or whatever else was ok in a way cuse we all do it. But it's the argument that shows the hypocrisy of some people who want a non toxic game.

As for you frenchie, i have no idea what you're on about, we have never discussed anything one pov to the other, if i make some unrelated assertion regarding something you're posting aswell, that's it. I have failed to adress any of your points, be cause we never discussed anything.

And again i don't really care what you think about your implications with my way of arguing. But i assume it stems from the fact that i don't take the pro-Riot perspective everytime.

Liebschen

01-31-2015

You assume too much. I am not sure how you came to that conclusion, I was just saying much of that behavior can be found with everybody including yourself. So be careful in your judgement.

Warbackxoxo

01-31-2015

Hmmm, you seem to be missing some rather crucial info. I don't mind or care or think it's offensive to call someone a troll, personally. WHat i do find is that quite hypocritical that some people (not you), want to punish others by cherrypicking.

They also apply that logic to in game chat, yet fail to do it on forums, that's why they're hypocrites. That's it.

Ben Dover Junior

02-02-2015

Well that was funny. Trolls get away as usual and if you open your mouth you get punished for it

Guess nobody here wants to deal with the uncomfortable truth so it's easier to silence those who say it rather than fix the problem.