Tristana riot skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alpha rays

25-05-2011

i become a fan on facebook but i haven't get any skins for free.
why?

Dogshark

25-05-2011

First become a fan on Facebook. Then on their facebook page you see a ''Riot tristana'' square. Click on it and it will bring you to a Redeem page. You click your realm (US-Eu) and then it will bring you to (realm).leagueoflegends.com/facebook and you chose the redeem option and a facebook screen will pop-up asking you for your Facebook inlog details and it will be redeemed.

Notice: You have to visited the PvP-store once to be able to redeem it.

Greetz,,

Dog.

Lethindrid

25-05-2011

I've tried so many times now. When I click the link you just told me to it pops up with internal server 500 error. I've become a fan on facebook and clicked a square to redeem tristana, then chosen EU realm and then entered LOL login, then clicked on the connect to facebook button and entered my facebook details and after that the browser always goes white screen with no errors and no tristana. I've tried in different versions of internet explorer and in firefox. Please make that facebook fan thing work smoothly.

Edit: omg! While I was writing this message one of the internet explorer windows suddenly woke up and said congratulations, you've been rewarded with your tristana or something like that. Awesome. Letting the rest of my post stay as it pretty much describes what steps you go through.