Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"This is ARAM"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VladivostokFM

01-28-2015

Is it okay to troll in ARAM? A lot of people seem to think so. They focus a rammus instead of the DPS and when I point out that thats a bad strategy they say "cry more" and "who cares its ARAM".

Is it fair of them to be intentionally playing poorly or are they just toxic?

Nerf Mister Yi

01-28-2015

People doing so aren't actively participating in the aram boards. Like in any format, there are trolls.

kawaii red

01-28-2015

I think it really depends if they are really trolling or not.

I mean ARAM is a nice place to test out different builds and what not, since games escalate really quickly. It'd be a little boring and frankly uncomfortable if you had to be restricted in what you build. I mean, AP Panth? Yea that's stupid but why not try? It's fun to venture a little.

But obviously trolling is a different matter, it shouldn't be accepted in any game mode. That I strongly believe.

magicbrigitte

02-04-2015

http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png (http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png)

it says it all ....

and what if i were to try "stupid" builds in your ranked games ?

qwerty5522

02-04-2015

Quote:
VladivostokFM:
Is it okay to troll in ARAM? A lot of people seem to think so. They focus a rammus instead of the DPS and when I point out that thats a bad strategy they say "cry more" and "who cares its ARAM".

Is it fair of them to be intentionally playing poorly or are they just toxic?

I think its not okay ARAM is just like a normal game if you can troll in ARAM Why cant you troll in ranked 5v5 then?

Lunoean Skorbar

02-05-2015

I play ARAM once per day and when I get some champion I will try a build that is 'non meta' but should be in a way viable for that champion or teamcomp. For example yesterday we had two full ap teams against each other and I was Mordekaiser so I choose to play Mordetanker with a ****load of MR.