Nothing happens after clicking ''Play''

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Celsh

25-05-2011

Hello!
I'm playing on the Mac Client, So I just downloaded the new patch and it got the rejected lol client version 1.xx.xx.x after launching the game. I came to the forum and I saw someone saying repair should fix it, so I did the repair on my mac client and now when I klick on ''Play'' nothing happens, the game wont launch!

Please help me Thanks!

YASS3N

25-05-2011

Have the same problem on windows steam client

Tokemie

25-05-2011

I have the same problem. I press 'PLAY', nothing happens. I do use the regular windows client. The game is repaired and everything seems to be in order. There is allways some new problems on my end when there is a new patch.

Edit: Re-installed LoL, AVG detects it as a malware, I allow it (false-positive, probably). LoL wont work at all anymore.

Edit: Repaired, tried to start it by double-clicking, the League of Legends logo pops up and thereafter nothing happens.

Reykor

26-05-2011

Same problem here

licko5ever

26-05-2011

i have the same problem too...

Redzinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

26-05-2011

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame problem

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lolerror.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	200.8 KB
ID:	30448  

MerkerGT

13-08-2011

I have the same problem, I have updated, repaired, re-installed, restarted mac etc. nothing has resolved issue. Has anyone managed to resolve this issue yet? After I click play the update / news window is minimized and the L icon in the dock just sits there with the dot of light below it.

Argith

21-09-2011

hey i got the same problem im on win xp the launcher starts but after clicking on the "play" buton nothing happens

Winged Balmung

21-09-2011

same problem, I'm watching like 4 forums at the same time right now to look for solutions, but seems unlikely

TheFlamingSkull

29-10-2011

This is really making me angry i had almost enough IP for my new hero first i couldnt join any game becuz LoL just threw me ou after champion select and now when i click play nothing happens?!? cmon! give me something to fix this!