Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

35 ranked bans 75 muted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GangrelCat

01-28-2015

Senior members are only players who've posted enough times, nothing more.

Template answers are quite standard in businesses.

Most Riot employee won't have the authority to share private information, plus the data is likely not presented in a user friendly manner yet.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

00FinZumb00

02-06-2015

can I have ranked bans off because I had been bans and won 35 normal draft pick and then 3 days later came the new . So I could get them out ?

Crocsx

02-07-2015

This new system is a pain... I wan't the tribunal again, where REAL people were spending USEFUL time saying if a man was guilty or not... This new system just autoban everyone, and we all know that so many ppl report for no reasons...

Cobaltmotari

02-07-2015

Quote:
Crocsx:
This new system is a pain... I wan't the tribunal again, where REAL people were spending USEFUL time saying if a man was guilty or not... This new system just autoban everyone, and we all know that so many ppl report for no reasons...

...and yet if the system operated the way you think it does, everyone would be restricted by now, since spite reports happen all the time. Clearly this isn't the case, so there's obviously more to the system than you think there is. Basically, "report" does not equal "punishment".

The CherryPopper

02-07-2015

Yeah same here. i don't say a word maybe a thank you for helping me get a kill and i still get reports at the end of matches. within a week of finishing a ban i directly had another one. just love this system when i ask if they look into false reports no1 gives me a direct answer. i would like it if the specific questions i asked would be answered and not copypasted from the rules...

Wiggle my Willy

02-09-2015

Quote:
ToyFox:
Sounds interesting. Do you have any proof of the system working like this?

The absence of evidence does not mean the evidence of absence.
Seriously tho, common sense and logic can tell you it works like this.
Riot does not respond to emails asking for logs or checks.
Even when actually not flaming, if you're just in the cycle random reports will get you restricted again.

I actually just got restricted again because some lee said i was trolling and would be reporting me since 2 minutes. Didnt actually do anything wrong and the team agreed with me.

The system doesnt work, its the truth

GangrelCat

02-09-2015

Quote:
Wiggle my Willy:
The absence of evidence does not mean the evidence of absence.
Seriously tho, common sense and logic can tell you it works like this.

Common sense and logic say that a company with a vested interest in its customers has willingly created a system that punishes said costumers incorrectly, thereby driving them away, lessening profit and creating bad PR, actively and consciously lying about how it works by stating that it doesn't do that? ... interesting.

Quote:
Wiggle my Willy:
Riot does not respond to emails asking for logs or checks.

This is a lie. I could quote one or several of those answers. That they don't answer the way you want them to or instantly is not the same as not answering.

Quote:
Wiggle my Willy:
Even when actually not flaming, if you're just in the cycle random reports will get you restricted again.

Only if you don’t put any effort into improving your behaviour. Staying silent (or toxic) isn't going to get rid of your restrictions.

Quote:
Wiggle my Willy:
I actually just got restricted again because some lee said i was trolling and would be reporting me since 2 minutes. Didnt actually do anything wrong and the team agreed with me.

You don’t get restricted by reports while under probations, every game is checked, reported or not. The reports will count towards additional punishments when you again reach the threshold of getting reported in 4x more games than the average player.

Quote:
Wiggle my Willy:
The system doesnt work, its the truth

Truth can be proven, please show the proof.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

TakeAwayMyPain

02-09-2015

Quote:
Only if you don’t put any effort into improving your behaviour. Staying silent (or toxic) isn't going to get rid of your restrictions.

What do you mean? Staying silent should not be a reason for chat ban. This is simply stupid. That's why people say that the system is broken.

Cobaltmotari

02-10-2015

Quote:
TakeAwayMyPain:
What do you mean? Staying silent should not be a reason for chat ban.

And it isn't. It is, however, a reason for slowing down the time it takes for restrictions to decay.

englich

02-10-2015

hello