Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

35 ranked bans 75 muted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Lothiriel

01-27-2015

Quote:
Like you said, they only check how many times you have been reported....

This is a deliberate misinformation. Reports do nothing more than to flag an account for chat analysis.

Yes, a certain threshold needs to be reached, but this threshold is at about 20% reported games. The average player is reported (and that already counts wrong reports) in about 5% of his overall games. So go figure.

Only if chat analysis finds negative or toxic behavior in ingame, post-game or pre-game chat will a punishment be set active.

fblake

01-27-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
This is a deliberate misinformation. Reports do nothing more than to flag an account for chat analysis.

Yes, a certain threshold needs to be reached, but this threshold is at about 20% reported games. The average player is reported (and that already counts wrong reports) in about 5% of his overall games. So go figure.

Only if chat analysis finds negative or toxic behavior in ingame, post-game or pre-game chat will a punishment be set active.

This is quite helpful.

I wish I had more details about how the system actually works but it's better than nothing.

I'm trying to improve my behaviour and thanks to your post I feel reassured that as long as I am positive I shouldn't care about other toxic players abusing the report system.

Lady Lothiriel

01-27-2015

@fblake: For more Information, you might want to read this (http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1733121).

Xeroks

01-27-2015

last time i got restricted for chat and ranked cause someone started a game with the intenstion to feed and troll, so i said while in game when he wa 0 at 24 in 21 min" dude pls play this game normal like everyone would" and bam i got restricted league is phucked up the past months they dont listen to the players

ZDKE Reetveter

01-27-2015

They say that they check things but if you see how many times people get a ban for nothing. I am sure they dont... i asked dor proof but they wont give it because they dont check it.

Kageryu

01-27-2015

Quote:
ZDKE Reetveter:
They say that they check things but if you see how many times people get a ban for nothing. I am sure they dont... i asked dor proof but they wont give it because they dont check it.

Yea.... like toxic people screamig that they are innocent and got banned for nothing is a totally new concept...
Btw: i´m the king of China.

Xeroks

01-27-2015

yeah again a "senior member"thats is shucking the balls of riot dude just stop that you see how many people got this retrictions open your eyes dude maybe ??? league is making a mess of it they need to listen more to the players

ZDKE Reetveter

01-27-2015

Its not about a screaming toxic player. When i had my first ban i already learned that if people start i had to mute them. Now i accept people are feeding or just refuse to communicate woth the team. I ignore them now. But you have people that are reporting people for nothing. If you already had a ban earlier they are giving you a new one with no reason. I asked them to check it how i play games now. But they just dont do it. You cant just ban or mute people by some reports without checking it. I just asked if they can look my games and se3 if i ever flame or something. Like i said aftrr my first ban, i wont do it again. And still they refuse to look it back.

Lady Lothiriel

01-28-2015

Quote:
you see how many people got this retrictions

Yes, we are seeing and frankly, it's not that many. It's about the same number that came here complaining about unfair bans back when tribunal was active and they had a Reform Card to actually SEE what they did wrong and they were still thinking themselves victims of unfair justice.

So excuse us "senior members" for not getting all weepy when someone comes here with a sob-story of how he has been unfairly restricted on grounds of lots of people spite-reporting him because he performed so awesomely in game.

The only really deplorable fact - and I am with you on this - is that we do not have those Reform Cards anymore.

ZDKE Reetveter

01-28-2015

A senior member acting like that? Men grow up. People are asking something nothing more. Like i said i mute people when they start flaming or something. You want to say that isnt good? When you send a ticket to RIOT the only thing you get back are things they send to everyone. They arent even reading the text you are typing to them. I had 2 tickets and both tickets i had, the first and the second answer they gave back exactly the same.You as "Senior Member" are just trying to talk things good. Act like a real one and dont blame everyone because they got a restriction. You know the system is ****ed if they cant even give you some proof or all the tickets you get back are the same.....