Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

35 ranked bans 75 muted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZDKE Reetveter

01-27-2015

I got a new ban again 3 days after i finished the other one. It's more like a sport now to report people because they get a ban so easy.If you are just telling people another item is better against that team they are already reporting you. And you send them a request and they are just copy/paste everything what the send to everyone. They don't even check it. Riot (system) isnt working like they wanted. Becuase they cant check every request or ban. I muted everyone that was starting to flame in a game to be sure i wasnt flaming back and to check if the system was right. i played my 35 games after that still did that and i got a ban again. I hope you guys fix this.

ToyFox

01-27-2015

Oh I am going to enjoy reporting everyone. All be it for saying 'hi, gl hf'. It seems to be illegal to talk (for me) so lets make it illegal.

Got the same ammount of restrictions after playing 5 games the past month. (didn't say a word in 3)

ZDKE Reetveter

01-27-2015

Yea this system isn't working. If you send them a request they just give you a answer back like no we do not want to help people and look those games back. And if you are true get your ban away. always the same things they send you. They really need to fix this

Shiwah

01-27-2015

Quote:
ToyFox:
Oh I am going to enjoy reporting everyone.

Enjoy getting your report value reduced to shreds.

ToyFox

01-27-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
Enjoy getting your report value reduced to shreds.

Noone at Riot reads the forums, they simply don't give a phuck what forum people say.

Lady Lothiriel

01-27-2015

The report evaluating system is fully automated. If the system finds you report a lot in mostly with no reason, your report ceases to have any impact on the system.

ZDKE Reetveter

01-27-2015

That means how bad they are doing it. They do not check any system ban. If someone sending a request they can atleast look at it

ToyFox

01-27-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
The report evaluating system is fully automated. If the system finds you report a lot in mostly with no reason, your report ceases to have any impact on the system.

Sounds interesting. Do you have any proof of the system working like this?

Lady Lothiriel

01-27-2015

Only the statements of various Riot employees. If you do not count that as proof, I cannot help you.

ZDKE Reetveter

01-27-2015

Like you said, they only check how many times you have been reported.... Most of the people are just reporting you for nothing really because they now know you can just get a ban because of it.