Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Armor is starting to feel pretty useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xt002

01-26-2015

Is it me or are tanks becoming really squishy these days?

Seeing as how full AD comps are becoming a standard thing in solo queu and how I often get totalled as a tank in mere seconds lategame it feels like armor penetration is a bit to strong.

Now i don't want to go back to S1 where that tanks could laugh at ADC's their dmg all day long but it feels a bit off these days in my opinion.

DT1

01-27-2015

I dont know, sometimes I feel the same way but usually if the enemy adc is fed. I do agree that armor AND magic resistance feels a bit weak but not in a way that you canĀ“t do a thing in a team fight.

Sffc

02-05-2015

There should be items that counter crit, that's what's really breaking the tanks. Crit + slight armor pen

luriCos

02-06-2015

I dont know how you feel that tanks become really squishy these days. I think it is a matter of your strat. Either you are ahead or you are behind. When you are ahead then your team will destroy everything in a 5v5 game since the tank will stand their getting the attention of the enemy team while AP or AD champs fire at them. I have seen Alistar or Darius becoming nearly indestructible even when we where ahead. Nothing that falls down in seconds more like 10 seconds which is normal in my opinion.

If you feel that a tank is squishy i believe that you miss something in your build or the enemy team is ahead of you having more damage and crit whilst you have less armor. If they have armor pen and damage it is supposed that a tank will go down relatively fast otherwise the item would be useless.

Skylinez33

02-12-2015

totally agree, with even a Maxed out set of Armor and Magic resist set.. u will be mowed down faster after this patch then before.. it feels squishy, i think riot decided to make it a Missile game,

oRaciel

02-12-2015

no

SarbacanePiquant

02-14-2015

J4 with a warmog will always be worth.