Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For TT Ranked Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrBristow

01-26-2015

So basically I have an idea, went gold 5 last season in ranked 3s, and this season seems to be focused very much evening out offense and defense... Thus, I have experienced great results this season building boots and 2 offensive items and 3 tanky items, and it has worked astonishingly. So I propose to any Udyr, Cass, Or Gnar players.

That is the ranked team I wanna play with. I'm putting little to no effort into this post, cause I'm not sure how much response it will get. If it gets some views/replys, ill explain further. Until then, so long.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Festive Maokai

02-18-2015

Hey if you're still wanting to make a team add me in game
i've played loaaads of 3v3 caus i love the game mode so much although i don't have any friends who like it as much as me