Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Items and Auras FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElvenAvenger

07-29-2010

I haven't found any other places to ask it, so ill ask there.

Guinsoo's Rageblade, and Black Cleaver have "Passive" written on them.
Does it mean buying multiple of those would change how the passive works?
Would i be able to get more stacks or maybe would i get more stacks per hit until the usual cap? Or it wouldn't work at all?

Sephirotica

07-30-2010

Max stacks are max stacks. Only effect you would receive is that you would gain more stacks per hit.
They both stack up rather fast so not much need for that imo.

Nijntje

08-07-2010

Mejai's Soulstealer
+20 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 8 ability power per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's cooldowns are reduced by 15%.

My question is: does the kill or assist only apply to champions, or minions as well?
Thank you.

Sephirotica

08-15-2010

Only champions ofc since if it applied to minions it would have been farmed up rather fast.

SDMarukokun

08-22-2010

Potions:
health potions restore 200 health over 20 sec. , but if you activate a second potion for ex. 1 second
after the first, you only get 1 health potion countdown, so would those 2 potions:
a) heal 10 + 200 = 210 over 21 sec.
or
b) heal 200 + 200 = 400 over 21 sec.

Randuin's Omen:
UNIQUE Active: Slows movement speeds and attack speeds of surrounding units by 35% for 2 seconds + 0.5 seconds
for each 100 Armor and Magic Resist. 60 second cooldown.

If I read that correctly, you also slow your teammates and your minions, so is it only really useful
if you're surrounded by enemies with no teammates in sight?..
(so: activate Randuin's and then flash/teleport to get out of an ambush or flash/teleport and then activate Randuin's
to initiate a teamfight; that's the only uses I can see for the active, if it works as written)
Do I miss something, or is this the only item with which you might actually _hinder_ your team?

Guarana

08-23-2010

first Q: 210 .. first potion "dissapears" the second you use the other one

second Q: the tooltip is hell of a long as it is .. they prolly didnt have space to fit in "enemy units" as well .. i'm 99.9% sure it only affects enemies , not allies

Sephirotica

08-25-2010

Quote:
Guarana:
first Q: 210 .. first potion "dissapears" the second you use the other one
This

Quote:
second Q: the tooltip is hell of a long as it is .. they prolly didnt have space to fit in "enemy units" as well .. i'm 99.9% sure it only affects enemies , not allies

Change that to 100%.
It only affects enemies.

Guarana - No sleep!

Guarana

08-25-2010

oh you must be in the neighbourhood to know that i love em till they drive me to the grave

now lemme ask a few questions, just because i like to know.. not sure if it will be game relevant to most

1)how does wits end interact with havoc masterie/void stuff and similar (if i'm correct its dealt as magic dmg)
a) burn 42 mana and increase the dmg done
b) burn 42+ mana, increase dmg
c) no interaction

2)is the mana burn damage reduced by resistances?

3)same question, just for ignite.. is it counted as a "regular" spell?

4)is the tear of goddess mana bonus transfered when you get an archangels staff? or you gotta spam all over?

5)with the 3 stack items (mejai etc).. is 1/3 loss on death rounded up or down?

6) is sheen dmg magic or physical.. it just says 80% more.. i'm leaning to magical for some reason

7)if you have a spirit visage a catalyst and level up.. do you get 20% more heals?

8)leviathans max stack 15% reduction... i could swear i read it somewhere.. but how is it calculated if you get hit... dmg-15%, then armor reductions or other way around?

9)is frozen mallet slow % or flat based? you wouldnt happen to have some figures would ya?

i think thats all i'd like to bug you for now mwahaha <3

Devra

08-26-2010

Quote:
Nezzie:
You simply need to wait till you have enough money to buy the rest of the item in one go.

For instance, Let's say you are making Zhonya's Ring, You had 5 Item slots and just bought the Needlessly large rog that you needed for Zhonya's Ring, but you still need a blasting wand before you can make it.

So right now in all you need 1860 Money for a Zhonya's Ring. 860 For the Blasting wand and 1000 for the Zhonya's Ring itself.

Then you simply need to save enough money up to 1860 and then you will be able to buy the rest of the Zhonya's Ring in one go.

Hope I was to any help.

tryed this method...doesn't work. I can't buy items if my 6 slots are full.

Guarana

08-26-2010

your doing something wrong then.. it works 100%

asuming 1 of the 6 of your inventory items goes into making the item you wish... like.. buy 1 boots and 5 random items.. and get enough money to get the boots you want...

go to the store, select the boots.. press buy and thats it