Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tanks lost viability in season 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousho

02-19-2015

Tanks should be TANKY.
Like, seriously, TANKY.

Pappetsu

02-19-2015

Quote:
Evil Squidward:
its not about the number of technically buyable items, its the number of lategame tier-3 relevant items for tanks.

on the upside riot are (once again) promising to buff tank junglers, but the downside is thier history of tank-buffing is they underbuff massively. and once again they are focusing on tanks that are allready semi-viable. they have plans for rammus and amumu.... which allready WORK. amumu is carried by his ult and rammus is carried by his speed and CC. where is the love for nautilus!! where is the love for zac!

"Zac"? Who the hell likes Zac? He is the most stupid charater in the whole game. Zac is the proof of riot's lack of imagination. I get the impression that they just flooded the game with characters. Zac's abilities are stupid, except his (E). Check out a topic here in the LoL foruns about Zac where i quoted with some of my ideas of how Zac could be much more fun. I hope Riot remembers Shen, my favorite champion, just because he is a ninja, but i figured already that he is not as great as i wished he was. And i wish Atma's Impaler would come back.

Serage Akali Top

02-20-2015

The stupid dragon buff completely destroyed the whole game balance. They nerfed all assassins just because of it. BUT what do you do, if your team doesnt get the first dragon... GG. You cant win a game without a dragon buff.

It will take a lot of patches to balance LOL again. I dont think they will accomplish it in S5.

Pappetsu

02-22-2015

The first dragon buff, the plus 6% attack damage and ability power, should be the last one.