Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The old twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Striking Arrow

01-25-2015

The nostalgia of just the pictures on google ahhh.

Anyone remember those days? this is pre season 2 we're talking about.

Sharp Wind70

01-26-2015

best times ever. We got the map update when Elise was realeased, on 2012 haloween if I remember correctly

Striking Arrow

01-26-2015

I used to only play 3v3s, with the drake and red buff and wolves and wraiths buffs.
Ahh, miss it.

Wish we had both options

MarciDiMarc

01-27-2015

Yeah man. I would really love to play the old TT again. I played like 500 of my first normal games there when i started playing league. Maybe if i play it again i would see how good the new TT actually is, that i have a direct comparison. Maybe i would appreciate the new TT even more. But hey i miss the elder lizard fights

Churbah

01-29-2015

I still think they should bring it back.... Not replace the new one of course, the new one is good too, but indeed both options would be perfect!

Striking Arrow

01-29-2015

Quote:
MarciDiMarc:
Yeah man. I would really love to play the old TT again. I played like 500 of my first normal games there when i started playing league. Maybe if i play it again i would see how good the new TT actually is, that i have a direct comparison. Maybe i would appreciate the new TT even more. But hey i miss the elder lizard fights

The new TT is honestly terrible.