Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnecting only in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikail99O

01-25-2015

Whenever I play League of Legends, my internet will randomly disconnect, and this happens ONLY when I am playing League of legends. When I dc from a game and close it to reconnect, my internet is fine again and then when I enter game It will once again lose connection. Sometimes I am able to play for periods of time without any problems though, but this happens very frequently. Is there anything I can do? (I only started having this problem after i had a file which had to be replaced: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3400854)

fukabit

01-29-2015

Exactly the same thing happening here...Internet disconnects in the middle of the game..can't reconnect..so i have to close client..wait a minute and internet resets...i opened the router page and every time league is crashing or "Attempting to Reconnect"..the router page shows internet "Connecting"..as soon as i turn off league, it connects again...Riot any help?? its happening in every game and my account is lower priority queue coz of this now..MAC USER ISSUES

fukabit

01-29-2015

What ISP are you using?

Mikail99O

01-30-2015

My issue is gone, apparently you just have to wait some days...

CptFixit

02-01-2015

Are you saying that when League crashes you cannot connect to anything on the web at all? Not even with a browser or from a different PC? That's VERY odd.

As you say, it appears to be an issue with your modem/router, which I think is highly unlikely to be tied into the Mac client for LOL. This really seems like a hardware issue with the modem/router. Have you reset that box recently? That could help...

Mikail99O

02-06-2015

What i was saying is that everything just started to dc. The problem is long gone though.