Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can I find out why my account got permanent banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mercury3

01-25-2015

My account Mercury 3 was banned with little warning I'd like to know why?
This is a smurf account and I have played on it with a vpn if that is what this is about. I played with a vpn because of the connection issue to EUW with my ISP BT which riot do know that issue and they did suggest using a vpn
. Would like to get a bit more info on why it's been.
This account has never been chat restricted it may been reported once or twice but that's it. It's a pretty new account in general so I don't understand.
Hope this can get sorted out or if I can just get some info of why it was banned.
Thank you.

Kageryu

01-25-2015

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

We can´t help you on the Forum, you´d better ask Riot (which are literally here once in a new moon)

TailBlack

02-03-2015

im in the same situation as you mercury, except this is my main account and i dont realy have any smurfs or anything else to play on, and riot seems to give me the same 3 automated responses every time i write to their support.