Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf kalista please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protect this adc

01-24-2015

I just won a high ranked game with a kalista who forgot to change runes (so she played with full ap runes) i was the support..
The game was 59:35min long! And very hard!
But guess what. Nothing could do anything against kalista. When me (alistar and maokai protected her)
The kite was insane.. This is a game we won only due to we had kalista, ok..
You really need to nerf her what ever youre saying, she is over powered!

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1936787372/27183229?tab=overview

PentaBacon

01-30-2015

bump.

Writefag Alpha

01-30-2015

You're saying that in an hour-long game the enemy couldn't do anything against an adc that had presumably full build as well as two full build tanks protecting her?

Clearly Kalista needs a nerf; it's obvious your team didn't just outscale your opponents or that you had better positioning or anything.

Khala

01-31-2015

kalista needs a nerf, like a 1sec cd on dash or 0,75 sec cd on dash... its so broken, cause she can juke any skillshot and if u dont burst her in 1 sec she will just recover with 30%lifesteal... nerf e to make runaans less viable or do anything but fix this broken champ pls

also make a fix amount of damage to baron and dragon... she can outdmg any smite

HairyLemonSauce

02-02-2015

It's not even an issue of protecting and positioning. I'm not nearly so ignorant to believe that they don't play a part, but a Kalista with Hurricane can kite and slow the entire enemy team with her Rip/Rend. Her dashes make skillshots essentially impossible. I've seen one back-dash out of a morg ult, then go back in for a triple. Her damage output with her skills is feels like it surpasses everyone, especially in the latest part of the games. No one can keep up with speed, unless you use your summoners to get around her.

TL;DR: She kites like a Goddess and hits harder than a Mac Truck hauling heavyweight Boxers.

Krogos

02-02-2015

As a skillshot champion you need to get her befor she is on you , otherhwise you are dead, so many lux deaths on my site, because i cant ****ing hit her at all lategame XD

Had a game where we where lux ori jinx rek and shaco. Quite decent comp, but hell ori and me had a nightmare against that jumping *****, if we got her befor she was in range it was ok, but the moment she was in range, it was impossible to hit her. (unless she jumped into our spells)

She is a vayne on crack, vayne is atleast hitable even with stealth because there is a short cooldown but kalista, just meh...

TeiX

02-02-2015

Quote:
Protect this adc:
I just won a high ranked game with a kalista who forgot to change runes (so she played with full ap runes) i was the support..
The game was 59:35min long! And very hard!
But guess what. Nothing could do anything against kalista. When me (alistar and maokai protected her)
The kite was insane.. This is a game we won only due to we had kalista, ok..
You really need to nerf her what ever youre saying, she is over powered!

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1936787372/27183229?tab=overview

so your saying that when a lategame adc is protected they actually carry

who would have thought right :V

especially true when you have 2 of the best peelers as guards... suprised the game wasnt won sooner but ali and maokai are some of the best scaling disruption tanks to begin with

Protect this adc

02-16-2015

I know what tanks do okay.. I just still think kalista needs a nerf and btw she played with ap runes.. AP RUNES? And still wins over the lane-phase! It's not normal

-Btw take for example kalista ulti okay..
Blitz hook someone, she ult blitz and BANG now your pulled so much back that it take 20 champions side by side to come back to were you actually was before you got hooked..