Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Bruno - the Virtuoso

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Netavio

01-24-2015

Bruno is a tanky crowd controller, whose abilities will have a larger impact the more sturdy he is. He uses his Horn for his abilities and his fists for his attacks.

Appearance:

Lore:
Still working on it.

Abilities:

Passive - Respiration

Quote:
Bruno doens't use mana, instead he uses the air in his lungs for his abilities, with up to a maximum capacity of 100. Bruno regenerates one breath point per second as long as he isn't using any ability, this amount is increased to two when he is standing still. Every point of breath grants Bruno 0.3% extra movement speed (max at 30%). If Bruno ends on 0 breath he will be slowed by 50% that decays over 5 seconds.

Q - Sonic Blast
Quote:
Bruno makes a quick inhale - channels for 0.5 seconds - and then releases it in a sudden blast wave through his horn, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+5% max hp) physical in a cone as well as stunning them and knocking them back for 1 second.
Cost: 30
Cooldown: 10 seconds

W - Warhorn
Quote:
Bruno inspire his allies by trumpeting his horn, granting them 10/15/20/25/30% extra movement speed, and 10/20/30/40/50 bonus armor and magic resistance. Lasts 5 seconds.
Cost: 30
Cooldown: 12 seconds

E - Crushing Gales
Quote:
Toggle: When toggled on, Bruno starts to blow his horn, dealing 22/44/66/88/110 (+1% max hp) magic damage, however bruno is not able to attack nor use any abilities while toggled on.

R - Horn of Mogron
Quote:
Bruno channels his breath for 2 seconds, to thereafter launch it in a devastating blast of force through his horn, knocking back close enemies (withing half the range), slowing them by 60% and dealing between 100/150/200 (+4% max hp) - 400/600/800 (+16% max hp) depending on the amount of breath that Bruno have when using it, Enemies further away are only slowed by 40% and only dealt half the damage.
Range: 3000
Cost: all availabe (minimum 40)

Leave a comment if you have questions or feedback. Thank you

KirkyJUNIOR

01-25-2015

Sounds cool.
Just gonna say about his Q.... that is insanely powerful. 300 base damage+stun and knock up? Thats insane! I'd say tuning the damage down to about 220 at max. Because that is so strong.
His passive at full/W combo can help him escape anything and he can kite the enemy with his Q to stop them from following.
Sounds like an awesome champ though.

Netavio

01-25-2015

Quote:
KirkyJUNIOR:
Sounds cool.
Just gonna say about his Q.... that is insanely powerful. 300 base damage+stun and knock up? Thats insane! I'd say tuning the damage down to about 220 at max. Because that is so strong.
His passive at full/W combo can help him escape anything and he can kite the enemy with his Q to stop them from following.
Sounds like an awesome champ though.

Nerfed his Q, thanks for your feedback :b

VeezZ Psycho

01-25-2015

Sounds for me like a Gragas drunken by air

Netavio

02-11-2015

Bumpybump

RandomDwarf16

02-15-2015

Hello Netavio
I like this idea, but I think your E should cost 1 breath while you leave it on,
and in what range do your enemies take damage?

Everything else seems just fine, it has CC the right scaling for a tank and counterplay
so just keep up the good work

plstK7o0range

02-19-2015

i do like the idea but what i really would like to see would be a champ that plays like corki, fizz, alistar and olaf. It would be like corki and fizz cause it would jump through the air, like ali cause it would throw enemies in the air, and like olaf cause u could say it would be a living axe xD. what to call him hummmmmmmmm?!! FIZZKILILOLAFF

xD

Q: slap in tha face

W: jump

E: knock in the air

Anyway ulti could be to jump and throw enemies in the air for a couple of seconds xD, passive i dono if it would really need a passive XD, maybe cooldown reduction on ulti per number of enemie kills xD

lore, hummmmmmmmmm violent childhood made him crazy and when he jumps he feels free xD!!!

guest i would leave the stats for some more serious senior members xD!!!

StefanAmast

02-21-2015

Looks nice to me ahah