Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat rest. and ranked mode ban - no puedo mas !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveWeedALot

Recruiter

01-23-2015

I'm making third thread about this and still nobody do nothing about that problem. Last thread of mine was deleted cause riot dont agree with something I said and thats pretty telling a lot about u. What is going wrong with that bans and rest I dont know But I get it 6 times ina raw, I didnt know if telling someone to leave some buff, to ward drake or nash, to push to not stand just around doing nothing as flame, I gor reported for stuff like that, for having skin or name thats different than others. Really riot its not ok doing that to m y maccount I cant play ranked games cause of that system without logic at all not fair. I want u to see my acc and to fix that becouse I will keep getting this forever cause there is always 4 preamdes who will report me for saying anything even hi. Why u didnt fix some bugs and make server run normal without issues, I got kicked off 2 times last 2 days and lost that games cause of your mistake, who will make it right for me, probably nobody especially riot.

P.S. Dont delete this too.

LoveWeedALot

Recruiter

01-23-2015

I really cant get rid of it last 2 months just playing for punishment, cant do anything about that alone, hope that system will be fixed or something will be done.

Ninja Serb

01-23-2015

It won't be lifted. You need to play them out.

Kageryu

01-23-2015

Could try to make it a bit easier on the eyes?
Walls of text are really annoying to read and honestly, it makes it harder to get points across.

LoveWeedALot

Recruiter

01-23-2015

No motivation to do anything more cause cant rid of it always get reports for nothing at all, Im not some tipical mad life kid, got 23 years and Im really serious about it want fun on the game not some reports and bans from moderators that I dont deserve when i know that I dont flame, dont afk, dont leave, especially that. What I really can do about that ? that thing really dont stop, 6 times get rest. is little bit not fair