Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The RR and CR system is a JOKE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossoverdeath

01-23-2015

This must be some early april fools joke or just a major practical joke on Riots part.

So this is my 3rd time i get RR and CR and thats the 2nd time for no reason, oh wait maybe there's a reason sure i might get reports from others but i can honestly say i havent said anything or done anything to deserve it. You DO realize people like to report others for ****s and giggles?

This system is a joke in itself, by how many reports you recieve, you can be the most docile angelic player there is and still get your accout restricted cause some players thought it might be good to report you cause they didnt get their way.

The restrictions are too hard, too unfair and too illogical. You have to WIN 35 ranked games in draft mode to be able to play ranked again, and thats the ONLY way to get ranked back, thats so stupid i cant even comprehend it. at the very least make every game, loss/win count as one game, not just if you win it. Second, make Teambuilder and normal blind picks viable to play and get rid of one game of the restrictions. This system is a big total mess.

GangrelCat

01-23-2015

CR FAQ (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752984-Restricted-Chat-Mode)
RR FAQ (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203259670-Ranked-Restrictions)

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

Crossoverdeath

01-23-2015

That doesn't really answer anything dude, before posting useless replies, read what i said instead.

Cobaltmotari

01-23-2015

Quote:
Crossoverdeath:
That doesn't really answer anything dude

AHEM:

Quote:
Crossoverdeath:
You DO realize people like to report others for ****s and giggles?

This system is a joke in itself, by how many reports you recieve, you can be the most docile angelic player there is and still get your accout restricted cause some players thought it might be good to report you cause they didnt get their way.

Quote:
CR FAQ]If signs of toxicity are detected, your account will have Restricted Chat enabled.[/QUOTE]

It answered what you speculated about the way the report system tied into the restrictions. And if I may add to that, if the report system worked the way you think it did, then everyone on this server, myself included, would've been restricted, even those who are innocent, since people report out of spite all the time. Clearly this isn't the case, so there's obviously more to the report system than just handing out punishments based on report quantity alone.

[QUOTE=Crossoverdeath
:
before posting useless replies, read what i said instead.

Considering what I just pointed out above, practice what you preach. What GangrelCat said only seems useless to you because you don't want to hear it.

If you want the short version, then if you really are secure in your innocence, contact the support desk and persist with the ticket in a civil manner, and they'll eventually hint at what set your restrictions off. But fair warning, if your punishment was justified, it sure won't be solely because you got reported.