Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The heal changes and Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stibnitive

01-22-2015

I just played a game with Soraka. She used to be pretty good, also after the rework, but with the heal changes, she got instantly nerfed to trash tier.

Her ult is now basically a grievous wounds remover and you won't notice the heal until a death cap and level 16

Her W is now not only useless, but even crippling. It's a 'heal' that makes the commulative health of Soraka and the person being healed go down.

I just played a game with her and there was no point in the game that my heal actually healed more than it cost me. I only had one item with health on it, which was the spirit visage (we were against heavy AP poke).

I'm asking for this buff on her in the Howling Abyss specifically: instead of buffing the heal, buff the cost. Half it, like you did with the outgoing heal. Make it cost 5% of her maximum health. It will still take a long time and a lot of mana to actually heal your allies, but it doesn't cost 200 health to heal for 130 anymore.

I know the usual reply from people is 'muh, Riot doesn't change champions just for this game mode', but with Soraka and the global debuff on ARAM we reached a new low in uselessness of a champion.

PetitPigeon

01-26-2015

lol

Nerf Mister Yi

01-29-2015

You seem to think new Soraka is supposed to be played as a healer. You would be mistaken.

V31751

01-30-2015

She is supposed to be played as a healer, I think. Yea I know some ppl prefer going DFG and that is fine, but I personally would use her @ her rightful place - A healer.

New Soraka needs just a bit HR and she works fine if you land few Qs. I personally prefer ToA and Visage on her + a bit of spellvamp to get those Ws going out. And she also offers that nice silence/snare with her E so I think she works just fine as a support.

Quote:
Nerf Mister Yi:
You seem to think new Soraka is supposed to be played as a healer. You would be mistaken.

Olafs Testicle

02-03-2015

Quote:
V31751:
some ppl prefer going DFG

Not anymore