Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat restriction system is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MW Critfame

Recruiter

01-21-2015

Not even kidding.. Restricting my chat nonstop.. I am playing 10 games without chat restriction, no flame no nothing. Then I play 1 game and when my team is extremely toxic I just say shut up or something similar and I get 100% reported after the game and get restricted .. :O :O

Cobaltmotari

01-21-2015

Quote:
MW Critfame:
Then I play 1 game and when my team is extremely toxic I just say shut up or something similar and I get 100% reported after the game and get restricted .. :O :O

Don't tell people to shut up next time, then. Especially since there's already a way of manually shutting irritating players up in-game. It's the mute button.

GangrelCat

01-21-2015

After the first punishment you don't need to get reported for the system to check your games, it does that either way, because you are on probation, and decides depending upon what if finds if more Restrictions are necessary and how many if it does.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

MuzzUK Brizzle

01-22-2015

If I tell you to shut up in real life what do you do? thats why your being restricted... your more than likely saying "SHUT UP NOOB" "SHUT UP TARD" "SHUT YOU I REPORT YOU"

Telling someone to shut up is rude and given this games community more than likely to cause further flaming and abuse.