Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unfair ranked ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wz Riven

01-21-2015

Hello,
My name is Wz Riven and I was banend for 35 ranked games.I was mad becaus i hate to play draft pick. After 3 weeks I finally finished my draft pick's games yesterday. I played 1 ranked game after the ban was ended and we lost, but the community in that game was good. Nobody was flaming. I was happy that my ban was ended before the ranked reset. I logged in 20 minutes ago and i got another ranked ban. WHY RIOT! I did nothing wrong in that single ranked game i played. Nobody was mad that game and we played as a team and loss at the 50 minute mark.
PLEASE RITO DON'T GIVE ME ANOTHER RANKED BAN!

wz Riven

01-21-2015

Please riot i beg you, don't do this to me. Give me only chat restriction but not ranked games while i did nothing wrong..

GangrelCat

01-21-2015

If you think a mistake was made please contact Riot Support.

The way the system currently works is that once you get your first punishment you are efectively under probation, meaning that all games you play from then on will get checked, wether they where reported or not. After each stack of Restrictions it is decided whether you've shown enough improvement or not, resulting in no new stacks or smaller stacks if you're doing well, equal or larger stacks if not. Riot seems to see using friendly, positive and helpful chat as true attempts of improvement and finds that being silent isn't showing enough improvement.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

wz Riven

01-21-2015

how do i contact them?

GangrelCat

01-21-2015

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-...t_form_id=4584 (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=4584)

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie