Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not deserved punishment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gerikee

01-21-2015

Hey!

I just got 300 game chat restriction, after i finished the previous 150. I cursed badly in 1 of 150 game (yeah everybody has bad days right?) and flame in few games. (is it bannable if i say "fck me, i fcked it, etc? ). Yeah i know im not perfect (who is?), but i tried to improve my behaviour in the last 150 game. Not fully, but partly. I usually wish luck to my teammates, if they take first blood or they make a good play i say "nice job / gj" so i try to keep up the poistive attitude and morale in my games. My bad, but sometimes i flame too, but not that bad, i mean never wish someone's death or cancer, never threathen his / her life, never act racism. When i finally finished the 150 game i though maybe i will get about 40-60 chat restriction again, cuz i didnt improve my behaviour fully, but im a lot better than before. Its shocked me ive got 2x chat restriction than previous, but its clear for me i flamed less than before and started to say positive thing to my teammates. I would totally understand 50-60 games, but not 300. 300+ chat restrioction is for those who usually flame 0-24, cursing, racist, etc. Can somebody answer me why i get this punishment? Its pretty frustrating i tried to improve my behaviour and still it was totally useless.

EDIT: I think RIOT made this system to improve the behaviour of the players. But improving behaviour is not 1-2 days, nor 1-2 months. Improving behaviour is slow, but u just make this impossible if u dont give positive feedback to those players whos trying to do that. Why i should try to stay positive if ive got only 2x punishment?

GangrelCat

01-21-2015

The system is very accurate, but also seems to be very clinical. I believe that as long as it still finds toxic behaviour it decides that there has been no improvement and therefore gives a larger stack of Restrictions. It has therefore happend in the past that people received more Restriction then was technically necessary. Purely an assumption on my part though.
There have been known cass in which the ammount of Restrictions have been redoced after rechecking.

Try to contact support to see if something like this might have happened to you. The first answers will be template answers, so keep, respectfully, asking for a reavaluation of your account to see if the ammount of Restrictions is in line with the toxicty you've shown.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

Gerikee

01-21-2015

Thanks for the answer, i will ask the support