Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

HELP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNevidian

01-20-2015

Really trying to understand the fact that we get chat restriction even tough we barely speak and never flame, ranked restrictions because maybe some mad guy that didn't win the game decided to report you, even if he doesn't have a tiny reason you will be banned just because you were punished before (never met nobody with 100% win rate)

WEll super interested to ear news from riot to see if they noticed this ''kind of problem'', and well maybe the community has a lot of ragers but something that a mute button can't resolve, and to be honest i think Riot is trying to figure out a way to make the game playable and fun without constant stress, but well if you punish the flammers and inoccent there's nothing left so let's make more sence next patch shall we ?

Don't take this like an offense and sorry for my english trying my best here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GangrelCat

01-21-2015

It's not a bug or flaw, the system was designed to check all games played, reported or not, after the first stack of Restrictions is given and hand out more Restrictions depending upon the improvement (or possible lack thereof) it finds.
The fastes way to get rid of the consecutive Restriction stacks is by being friendly and/or helpful. Staying silent might not work or work much slower in that regard.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie