Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RIP Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GevatterTODdy

01-20-2015

Hey community,

lets have some games without chat in good memory of the tribunal that died one year ago... the funeral was february as riot found the dead body in a 1,5 month old police report from lots of fans who tried to reach Riot but somehow those reports didn't reach the responsible eyes. I was personaly with the tribunal as it had it's last few breaths of air. It couldn't decide who's bad anymore and made more and more mistakes leading to soo many bad outcomes of cases. The moment riot came to help the tribunal it was already too late... They tried to reanimate the tribunal and told everyone it will be alright soon, but it was too late. The system that punished bad player simply died.
R.I.P. my friend.

Now comes the sad part... the new system is corrupted and listen to the community of haters spamming reports each game which leads to chat restriction of the healthy player. This fact infacts more and more healthy players, who are getting punished without a prove of doing something wrong.

Lets hope this system, lets call it 'Kim Jong Un' will be removed soon, so the community is allowed to get back the freedom of opinion that was removed by the new system. Haters gonna hate but if someone is bad and thats a fact he shouldn't cry just try to improve and mute haters if they get annoying. Keep in mind that telling someone is bad, proving with good examples isn't flaming... But don't start mobbing the bad ones, repeating your trashtalk every minute. You have been bad too.

I wish for a new system replacing Kim Jong Un. Rating fair on the fact of chat history and the proven examples our beloved tribunal sent us in the good old days. Asking for help from the support has become meaningless, since they sometimes don't find worthy to be punished for, but won't remove the chat restriction.

Greetings to all who got chat restriction for
champ pick reports (R.I.P. Teemo, Urgot [...] you generate chat restriction)
reports in games you didn't chat a single line
having 4 man premate reporting you for not winning
[...]
I feel with you. Have a nice day friends.
GevatterTODdy

KiwiGeneral

01-20-2015

Quote:
Now comes the sad part... the new system is corrupted and listen to the community of haters spamming reports each game which leads to chat restriction of the healthy player. This fact infacts more and more healthy players, who are getting punished without a prove of doing something wrong.

It doesn't.

Quote:
Lets hope this system, lets call it 'Kim Jong Un' will be removed soon

It won't.
New tribunal will be having this system for most punishments.

Quote:
Keep in mind that telling someone is bad, proving with good examples isn't flaming.
You're right.
It's negative attitude.
Which is also not allowed.

Quote:
Rating fair on the fact of chat history
What the current system does.
And even better than the tribunal did.

Quote:
the proven examples our beloved tribunal sent us in the good old days.

Don't worry reform cards will be back.

Quote:
since they sometimes don't find worthy to be punished for

Correct the individual support member thinks your behaviour isn't punishable.
Yet, this is his own opinion, nothing more.

All in all, uninformed post. F, sit down.

JagPrime

01-20-2015

@GevatterToddy

Humorous post, I liked it. Nice name for the system :-). It has its supporters like 'he' does in NK.
Maybe if we push the comparison far enough, the NK koreans will break it ? ;-)

Well, Let's serve our time with a smile. ultimately it should improve once some have gained the ability to see it is not perfect and can be improved.

GevatterTODdy

01-20-2015

@KiwiGeneral: hey you have a diffrent point of view about this but it's OK, I can tolerate it. I won't give you chat restriction for thinking an other way than I do. I would have drawn a comic about this, but I'm not sure if I would stay alive when Riot reads it. I have the feeling their tolerance is a bit too low and they punish players for getting matched with haters reporting players for losing the game (not on purpose). I'm not even sure if they ban me, for criticising their system, if they even give accounts chat restriction, who didnt write a single line over ranked 50 games...

Peace guys I don't hate Riot. It's a good game they bought and developed further, but does it really improve behavior, when players login and see they got x games chat restriction? I don't think so.

@JagPrime: yes those who live in and with the system don't know anything better and think it's good but questioning the meaning and thinking further is better than follow an underdeveloped system.
And yes we keep smiling and hoping. They even managed to fix EUW to an acceptable stability. But it takes some time on Riot side to change something so lets w8 and hope.

JagPrime

01-20-2015

There was nothing offensive in your posts if you ask me.

I doubt Riot would disapprove an humourous comic. What you must fear is Kim Jong Un's reaction ;-)
Humour is a great way to cure stress and hatred. I doubt Riot would see it a deterrent to their goal of reducing toxicity. And if they do, maybe it is best they ban me. For my own sake.

Riot's tolerance is not really the problem. They used to be too lenient, now the system they built seems to be on the other extreme. They just need to tune it a bit.

They hope we improve, let's do that and let's hope they can do that with us at the same time. Everyone would benefit from it.